Glow in the dark pipes?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by STRANGE, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Hello blades, I was wondering if any of you know a good, reliable website to get a glow in the dark pipe from? Any answers are much appreciated.

2. wooord such things exist lmfao thats fuking cool

3. [quote name='"dankyfc"']wooord such things exist lmfao thats fuking cool[/quote]

Hell yea there is such thing lol. They look badass!

4. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']glow in the dark pipes - Google Search[/quote]

Thanks, smartass, but that doesn't answer my question. I was asking for a WEBSITE (not a google search) that is RELIABLE (aka one that someone here has actually used and it delivered).

5. They do make glow in the dark pipes, just use google (I promise search engines aren't painful). :p Dozens of shops carry them, although they sometimes do like to charge more than they're really worth. :)

Heck, the shop connected to the forum you're using right now, even has them!

Colored Glass Pipe - Colored and Color Changing Glass - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The good news, is that anyone with a bong already has a glow in the dark piece.. for about a dollars worth of ingredients, anyhow.:smoke:

---

Nothing's better for enjoying the unadulterated flavor of your meds, than pure filtered water [​IMG]

I use the same RO water that I drink and give my plants; it gets rinsed and replaced with every second bowl. [​IMG]

However.... there's also no reason that you can't use a good wine for flavor, or have a little fun with your water pipes, around the holidays, or other special occasions... [​IMG]

Glowing Bong: A Simple and Tasty 'How-To' For ANY Clear or Translucent Bong

[​IMG]

It's not something you'd want to do every day, but it's great fun for festive occasions, like holidays, weddings, birthdays.. any time you want to add a little color to the usual routine. [​IMG]

It pairs well with 'Hello Jello' (dragon/hash-tincture/oil infused, jello dessert treats)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And certain canna drinks...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

** But be careful what you choose to put inside your lower quality plastic bongs. These can potentially stain!

If you've got good glass, it should handle food-grade liquids and coloring without issue, just like any other drinking glass in your house.

Cleaning trace amounts of sugar from a glass, is a lot easier than cleaning the leftover tars and residue from smoking, after all! [​IMG]

Anyhow, good luck and have fun! :wave:

6. Etsy has a few that I saw a couple days ago. They're frosted, and glow blue. Might try there?

7. Artfire dot com.

I've ordered several spoons from andromeda glass (specializes in octopus glass).

He makes glow in the dark OCOTPUS pipes, how fuckjng cool is that?

8. Problem is, it's a bit frowned upon to be posting about other online headshops since they are competition to the forum we are on now, since the headshop help pays for the forum.

9. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Problem is, it's a bit frowned upon to be posting about other online headshops since they are competition to the forum we are on now, since the headshop help pays for the forum.[/quote]

I was alas under the impression since the mods seem to always state it that the shop and forum are not connected at all.

10. Thanks for the replies everyone! I do believe the Grasscity Shop does fuel the forums, I think RMJL said something about it in a stickied post.

11. try ebay bro

12. the store pays for this forum to operate...
    so in a way they are quite connected.

13. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

the store pays for this forum to operate...
    so in a way they are quite connected.[/quote]

I find that quite funny since all of the mods make a point to state that the shop and forum are not connected when people bring up the fact that the shop sells all those "drugs" if you can call them that and you can't say one word about them on the forum. Not that I care I just don't u deist and why they say that when it clearly isn't true

14. That applies to the rules only. The rules apply differently to the forums than what is presented in the shop.

The shop helps pay for the forums.

15. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

That applies to the rules only. The rules apply differently to the forums than what is presented in the shop.

The shop helps pay for the forums.[/quote]

I understand that, but their reasoning when some says " oh but they sell that in the shop" they come back with " we'll the shop and forum are not connected"

16. I have a nice glow in the dark pipe that I got from etsy

17. how is the glow effect? does it last a while and is it bright?