Glorious freedom!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blazin'Talon, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I've been on a natural high all day today. I feel like I was just let out of prison!

Pregnancy test...negative. Thank christ for Plan B! The past two weeks have been the longest of my life thus far. I think I gave myself an ulcer worrying about this shit. I'm going to sleep good tonight, damn it. Girlies going to make an appt. tomorrow to get herself birth control too. Fuck condoms, I don't want another one breaking.

:hello::D:smoking:

2. good to hear man, but remember, while birth controls effective, it isnt 100 percent,

although its very rare for a girl to get pregnant on the pill....
    ...but shit, if its meant to be, its meant to be

3. Nothings 100% but not fuckin'...and we're already a little past that point. Condoms aren't 100% either...shit happens, and it did happen.

This way saves us the planning ahead part too. None of this "oh shit, I'm out of condoms" crap because my dumb stoned ass forgot to stop by the store. More potential for sponteneity. I never really finish with the damn things on either. I tried the thin ones, and that's what broke on me. Fuck it, the pill'll do. Less hassle. If I could just take a pill instead of leaving it on her I'd do that, but c'est la vie, non? :p