Glorious First High Stories..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boson-H, Jul 17, 2014.

1. i know there's plenty of threads floasting around asking how oyur first high went...but not everyone's was positive from what i've read

share your glorious stories
    my first time was probably one of the best nights of my life to date...yep, 2nd best.

i went on a bicycle trip from syracuse to montreal. 300 miles over 16 days. camping in campsites and hostels. i was 14. with 9 other kids my age, 2 college chaperones and noooo parents. we spent 4 days in montreal and 2 days in kingston ontario. bought cigarettes in kingston lol and when we got to montreal.,...man. chaperones let us wander the city til midnight while they were getting hammered at a bar haha. naturally we bought some weed from some dude with a blonde mohawk, no shirt with a leather vest, wearing yellow parachute pants for $10/g...we got 4g's. Smoked it up on some church steps down the street from the hostel.

holy shit. glorious. walking around montreal with a bunch of new but awesome friends at night shopping around and shit was...WOW. had not a damn care in the world except that we might get lost and no one spoke french haha. smoked once more and walked our chaperones home from the bar, smoked once more and went inside...

the basement of the hostel was open 24/7 but there was no one down there but us. had computers, a TV with video games, pool table, and a kitchen. i just remember sitting on a stool at the bar in the kitchen when the floor just straight up turned into a fish bowl lol and i could barely walk straight. cracked up for seriously like 5 minutes straight.

just so amazing.

your turn!