Glorification of sex

Discussion in 'General' started by dankzombie, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I originally meant to post as just those in power but the illu owns the majority of the media so.

That's a good point with the reality tv!
    So sex is used to reinforce the influx in material possession and consumption.

Since sex sells, it supports the materialistic culture that those in power created and are fighting to maintain.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. this is gold..really. MEAT SEEKING MISSLE hahaha you're creative as hell man

3. I don't want to talk to youAll I want, Bang Bang Bang

4. Sex is a wonderful thing. 

The way society both obsesses over it and then tells people not to have it is anything but wonderful. 

5. [quote name="SassyMelassy" post="19402869" timestamp="1390631550"]To what end? What does the illuminati have to gain by people having casual sex? Sex is like, the reason why we exist. It is the most basic human function.[/quote]IMO to keep people poor and dumb because it's mostly younger and younger kids doing it. After a while they get pregnant which leads them to having babies that they have to take care of instead of developing skills to make a decent living to provide for themselvesSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That's a real good point dude! So many adults struggle to make ends meet when they have a baby. I can't imagine how teenagers or even pre teens would manage.

7. By the way I'm not against sex, you guys could fuck all you want. I just want some opinions on how sex advertisement might influence human behavior. So far I have acquired rich insight.

8. I feel if your going to have sex, do it with someone you could see yourself marrying. That's my opinion and if it doesn't work out look for anotherSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Maybe the illuminati made you think that way through subliminal messaging! :O

10. If by illuminati you mean the rich mofos who run media then yes. I just had to watch an award show with a bunch of talentless bitches coming to the stage with half their asses hanging out to cover the fact their not as powerful on the inside as they are on the outside, I think it's like that nowadays so the powers that be can push materialism over intellectualism.

11. Sex is our foremost biological imperative. In a way, our bodies are an extension of our sexual organs. Of course sex sells. 

12. Yeah I don't bother to watch grammys, mtv awards or w/e nonsense that promotes talentless humans. Not everyone is talentless however, but the majority are.

For example that miley cyrus thing that happenend a while back, wtf was that? Definitely reprogramming for kids who looked up to her because of hannah montana. They saw her acting slutty, so to be like their role model, they need to act slutty too.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" - Charles Caleb Colton