Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Globe Vaporizers 101

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by honkytonkyzonky, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I'm a seasoned stoner, but only recently decided to try vaping. So I went to my local head shop and bought a cheap 50 buck globe vaporizer. When i looked at the directions though they were really vauge. I tried it and got some vapor but I think I could be doing sometihng wrong. I was hopeing someone out there could help me out, like how much to put in, how long to let it heat up and all that jazz. its one with just a stand a copper looking bowl ,a glass globe and a hole to plug the hose into.

2. pack ur shit and just leave it on until you start seeing vapor, not smoke. It wont look like much is in there but there will be. Make sure you burn it for like 5 mins with nothing in it the first time so you can burn the nasty chems off the bowl, leave the globe off when you do this.