Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Global Marijuana March Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 7, 2011.

1. Hosted in over 300 cities tomorrow!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwzxpqLow2M]YouTube - Global Marijuana March 2011 (Please Repost) (MAY 7th 2011)[/ame]

Here was last year in Toronto

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvRJbv2pV34]YouTube - 2010 toronto marijuana march ( BIGGEST WEED MARCH EVER)[/ame]

How many of yall are hittin' the one up in your city tomorrow?

2. #2 psychedelicpipe, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I was going to go to the one in Chicago, but now I'm not so sure. I'd be going alone, since I don't have anyone to go with. Even though I've been to the city, I don't know my way around and would feel awkward. Don't know how to get there from the train, either.

I'm surprised no one else has posted on this thread, though. The impression I'm getting is that this year's march is downplayed. In fact, the only info I can find on the Chicago one is from previous years, and the guys it said to e-mail for more info about it haven't responded.

3. According to a Facebook event, the Chicago one, specifically, is going to be May 14, so the Saturday after. Hmmm....

4. We don't have one around here. And my regions norml is full of lazy pieces of shit who are only good at twittering about them smoking at 4:20 every day.

5. Is there one near Anaheim, Cali?

6. Here's a list. Global Marijuana March 2011 - Cannabis Wiki

Most cities have already done this, it's just that Chicago's got moved to one week later. I think they did it to make way for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. A good thing it's next Saturday, because there's a chance I might be going with someone then, but I still don't know.