Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Global Marijuana March - Freedom Festival

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jahlovepeace, May 1, 2010.

1. Who's going to be at the festival today? I'm heading down with 4 buddy's around noon. This is my first time attending the festival, it's going to be so surreal smoking marijuana with 20,000+ people legally in downtown Toronto.

:hello::bongin:

2. Lots of us in the states just got done with all sorts of public smoke outs like that on 4/20 -- Its always a blast. Enjoy! :smoking:

3. #3 Chronner420, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Shamefully I won't be attending this year. Got screwed over financially and can't really afford the full fledged awesomeness that is the Freedom Festival. Too bad it's raining again, atleast where I live, which is only an hour north of Toronto.

For everyone else going enjoy and smoke one for me.

EDIT : Friends just called and offered me a ride down and to smoke me up ! See ya guys down there :D

4. ^^^ You and I are in the exact same position...saddening isn't it?

5. i'm only 3 hours away from toronto. when does it start? i may rush over there

6. literally all my buddies from college are there, some of my buddies from home are there too. I wish I could make it down there, there is always next year I guess.

7. for montreal its on may 8th me and 2 buds are going down for sure

8. I got 2 nice glass pieces from the glassblower that was working away, was really fun to see so many people, next time I will be more prepared :D