Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glo rod

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boxhot, Aug 28, 2009.

1. i put my torch onto my glo rod and left it for a few minutes and it melted part of it! ZOMG hahaha but why did it do that? should i leave it off for a few less minutes? this happen to anyone else?

2. Arent you supposed to leave it for ~30 seconds?
    Or maybe your torch was too hot

I'm thinking it's most likely because of the amount of time you left it heating

3. When you use them your not suposed to get them THAT hot..
    I always make mine glow red and to where the tip is soft and melting.. But again i use a BIG torch.

4. my torch is like a pastry torch and it didnt get red, it just got hot as shit and then started deforming

5. Yeah, well thats what its supposed to do.. yoo can reform that.. its just glass..

I got a few differnet torches. i got a cutting torch, and a litttle plumbing one that scres onto the can, its best for the glow rods.. lol