Glenn Beck...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by uhohspaghettio, Feb 17, 2011.

1. ... is trying to make the Muslim savior the Christian anti Christ.

Anyone else watching this fuck tard?

2. No, if I wanted to listen to a crazy person babble and cry I'd go to Main street and ask a hobo what happened to him that made him end up a hobo.

3. Glenn Beck is a troll.

4. a very successful one at that

5. lol, whos the muslim savior anyway? The Mo'ham? Meh, go figure...he's a douchebag thats cashin' in anyway.

6. Both of those religions can go to hell.

7. Well you sir can go eat your Limecat :laughing:

8. Lets make fox news take him off the air since he pisses you off so much

:d

9. Glenn Beck maybe gets a little overzealous on the religious stuff, but his ideas about government, business, and foreign policy are pretty legit, I mostly listen to his radio shows. Don't like television.

10. His views that big business can be responsible is no different then the left's views that big government can be responsible.

11. Heh...heheh....y-..you're jking right? This is a joke?

I watch Glenn Beck every once in a while just to make sure I'm not getting a one sided view on his show. I'm not. The man is a raving lunatic.

12. HE follows a religion that was founded by a CONVICTED (not just suspected, like all the rest) Con-man, and he has the nerve to judge others by their ridiculous religions....my grammy used to say something about a pot and a kettle.....

13. No comment on his show but I did enjoy reading his book Common Sense.

14. Well in some of his demonstrations or whatever he may be doing, he is not always being a raving lunatic. Me and my whole family saw him live. He is absolutely a hysterical humorous human being. You should really give people another chance.

[​IMG]

This was my favorite :)

15. Yeah I use to bash on Beck, and i can't comment on his show cause i don't watch it, but after i gave him an open and honest chance and after I layed off the daily show a little bit

the man makes sense on a lot of things.

@ OP jiggawhat? did i miss something?

16. You dont think he may be doing more harm then good pitting two major religions against each other to his millions of viewers and listeners?

17. source?

18. Watch his show.

Edit: I guess you have. Idk, watch it again? He clearly encourages xenophobia.