Glenn Beck throws a bitch fit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by littlefoot, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Yes he is, along with every other right wing radio trash host.

2. Haha, right wing trash? That's a load.

Liberals have no right saying that. I've seen 'left' media. It's all crap, too.

3. Maybe she deserves to be treated like a child sense after all... she is asking him to be her daddy and pay for her and all her friends...

4. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously though, he's an idiot and apparently a little girl.

5. Seriously though, i bet he is more intelligent than you.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. Were you not entertained?

Where did you think the expression Crazy as a Fox (news commentator) came from?

7. lul
    i wonder what these guys really believe when not making trillions of off hateful americans

8. I guess that wasn't really a fair statement to call him an idiot, but I'm definitely more mature. No matter how angry I don't have a fucking hissy fit like he did. Also, what did he actually say in that clip that showed any intelligence?

9. That's just one caller. You haven't seen any of his other stuff, have you?

10. National Health Care is not a good thing.

Other countries come to America for the best surgons and most difficult operations.

11. I have seen him on Fox News and heard other clips of his radio show where he usually makes makes typical conservative claims. Do you really like him? What good has that man ever done? What solutions has he proposed that would actually work effectively?

12. He goes from sarcastic mockery to screaming lunatic in like two seconds. Impressive.

13. Honestly, Glenn Beck is probably my least favorite. But, I LOVE it when Rush talks circles around some callers.

14. seriously? how can you be a limbaugh fan on a cannabis community?:confused:

15. When was national health care even mentioned? They were talking about uninsured Americans. The caller never said anything about single-payer or a government option. I don't really care about people from other countries. I want Americans to get good health care.

Also, I just listened to the clip again and that guy is as mature as a 7th grader. Why would you even want to listen to that crap at all even if what he was saying was right...

16. Rush speaks in circles like a toiletbowl flushes,

I wish I had a sani-flush for Rush to suck on.

17. fuck this douche
    fuck liberals
    fuck politics
    fuck the media

18. forgot fuck the police ;)

19. Thanks for adding to the discussion, even though Glen Beck is a conservative and not a liberal...