Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

glaucoma

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by agg_town, Jan 11, 2007.

1. mann my parents do want me to take me to a check up for glaucoma
    because they think its an excuse just to smoke but i got
    8/12 symptoms this shit sucks.
    NICCA i need some g13

2. Damn, that sucks man. But I'm confused; they are using your possible glaucoma as an excuse for you to smoke?

3. ye and i got bad vision like i got blk spots in angles when i see and they think im bs'in

4. Studies in recent years have found that cannabis can be very beneficial to those suffering glaucoma.

Show them this: http://www.cannabismedicine.co.uk/intraocularPressure.htm

This has been documented in publications such as the Lancet, which is about as reliable as medical info gets....

5. ye cannabis has helped my lazy eye

6. well if your an adult you dont need mommy to be there to get a doctors appointment