glassmans doll mini inline oiler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gone4good, Oct 7, 2010.

1. hmmm no reclaim,clean piece... but reclaim is amazing on a day you're caught off guard without meds tho.. :/

I heard the quartz nails taste funky

2. I rarely run out so reclaim isn't a big deal for me, I have only cleaned my pieces for reclaim a couple times.
    I really love the quartz nail...It tastes fine to me.:smoke:

3. #43 Shizrn, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    +1 for all the tips and vids. Very helpful.

I'm placing my custom order today now that I finally have a good idea of what I need by reading your threads but I want to be 100% sure on the order. The more feedback the better.

It's only going to be used to vape oil and connect to my vaporizer so I want minimal diffusion like you said. I notice how much taste is lost with my current tubes. The SSFG tube I use has an 11 slit showerhead downstem and the Black Leaf has a diffused downstem and a dome perc. So 3 hole slitted inline instead of 7 hole waffle I guess?

I also want to pull hard to finish off my vape bowls so would I be ok with the built in splashguard or should I go with the splashguard mouthpiece?

I'm thinking 18.8mm female to use with vape daily and an 18.8mm female to male adapter for the dome.

I'll need a dome, nail and dabber and from the vids I'm thinking top opening instead of side for ease of use or will more vapor escape that way vs side opening?

Tons of custom things to consider but it's pretty sick to have all these options. So far I got:
    1: Mini Inline Tube 12"
    2. 3 hole slitted inline
    3. 18.8mm Female joint and adapter
    4. Splashguard Mouthpiece
    5. Top loading dome, glass nail and dabber. Not sure if they offer this but will inquire shortly.

4. yeah that looks good, I'd go with the splash guard mouth piece...I pull as hard as I can and no water, not even a drop.
    you won't have a problem having them make a matching dome nail and dabber...ask for a dish as well.:D
    you're gonna love it, seriously its hits right on par with my c6 mini mammoth

5. Wow, if they do the dome and extras then my search is done. Should be perfect for vaping and look pretty sick. I'm super pumped. Soon as they send me the checklist I'm good to go.

Again, great thread along with the waffle test thread, thx.

6. +rep for choosing my boy erics gmd oiler
    tell angi blood_junkee said hi:wave:

7. When requesting a checklist I actually mentioned it was for a mini oiler like blood_junkee's...lol. I feel obligated to give well deserved credit when ever possible.

8. After viewing this thread and vato's, im really deadset on getting one of these badboys with a circ perc with drip hole..started talking to angie today, they scrapped the old ones and are going to try making them again in jan. :D

thanks for supplyin us with pics.

9. That's really bad news if they are not starting back up at all til Jan. I'm hoping that just means they are working hard filling orders and won't be starting new orders til Jan. At least I have an oil dome that should be arriving tomorrow so either way I can get my oil on more efficiently than I have been.

I actually contacted several glass blowers to try to get one of these made quicker but with not much luck.

10. they are trying to make the Circ Perc with the drip hole in jan..thats what angie told me.

11. from my understanding theyre starting the circs in january but they're still filling orders for the waffles and inlines right now.

12. GMD is prolly getting MAD MAD business from us here... I know im one of em.

I bet around Dec/Jan - we are gonna be seeing a lot of waffles/inlines lol

13. yeah I think there's a list of around 2 dozen people on the mini tube list and almost everyday someone new inquires about the checklist.

14. Add me to the list! I'm gonna talk to angie tonight about getting one of those 2010bc inspired minitubes done. They are just too sick to pass up!!

15. yeah those are pretty cool, I cant wait to see what kind of add ons will be made...I may pick one up myself.

16. If all goes well I hope to follow up on my order for the tube with a Top hat perc (again taking from 2010bc's lineup) and maybe even a a/c too! Oh the possibilities!!!! :hello::smoke:

17. I think its time to get a glassmansdoll appreciation thread going here :hello:

18. thats a good idea

19. :( so it turns out that GMD has put a hold on all new orders untill january :( So much for securing my spot on the list. Oh well, I would be waiting this long regardless of when my order was placed... AND IT WILL TOTALLY BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

20. They are swamped because this deal is too good to pass up for this price range. Hopefully I made the list but I never heard back after I sent my checklist. If I wait til January for nothing it would be heartbreaking.