glassmans doll mini inline oiler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gone4good, Oct 7, 2010.

1. 8" but they can be up to 12" i think.

next one I'm gonna get some color added.

2. Thanks - and the bore?

3. not sure, I'll have to ask, its tiny

4. skinnier the better.

5. Have you got this thing yet BJ? Really looking forward to seeing it!

6. yes i have it but unfortunately all my 14mm nails are too fat or too long, and my ti nail is too fat as well., I'm having eric make me some nice buttercups for it..I also got a really nice black green and white worked shac bubbler, the circ is huge...hits great.
    I just moved in to my new home so it will be a few days before I can get to making a video

7. That's pretty slick. At first I was like "only 3 slits?!" but then I read for oil, so now it all makes sense.

Be sure to post some errrrrl vids for us once you get her ;)!

8. How tall is it? And how much would the same piece cost if it was a waffle and not 3 slits?

9. this thing is only 8" tall, you can get it up to 12" im pretty sure.
    waffles go for 85 bucks.

10. here is a shitty video of the oiler, I promise I'll find my hi def camera and get a better one up tonight.
    this really doesnt do this glass justice

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaC-DlbFa3U]YouTube - bloodjunkee's webcam video October 20, 2010, 03:21 PM[/ame]

11. cant rep you, but that was a good demonstration man, hopefully you find that hd cam, cant see enough of those bubbs :D

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of__Qglnvk8]YouTube - glass mans doll mini inline oiler[/ame]
    a little better vid

13. Nice vid... i made qwiso once, not very well made. starting to get into making oil and will hopefully maybe contact GMD for an oil setup. Btw, why the reverse downstem? does it matter? also, is the nail better, or is doing a dome with a metal plate = tincture (i think?) better?

+rep

p.s.: what type of camera is that that your making the high def videos with? i have a 5 MP, but not sure if thats what qualifies it as hd.

14. #35 gone4good, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    I asked for the male joint(reverese d stem) coz with the 3 slits its meant for oil...not a whole lot of diffusion goin on in there like youd want for smoking buds so I made it a oiler only. no it doesnt matter, you can get a traditional female and just use different gong adapters but I only use a dome...ti stands for titanium not tincture...and I have a ti pad but almost never use it...I prefer the nail.

edit; i think its a cannon but i'll check

Attached Files:

15. I too Like the glass nail over the titanium pad, but I noticed you have a ti nail as well, how do you like that? I also prefer the dome with the hole on the side vs the top.

16. Yeah I love the domes...I actually do have a couple ti pads as well but almost never use them.
    The ti nail is awesome...the only thing is there is no claim on the ti nail like you get with glass.
    I have a quartz set up coming soon as well.

17. What do you think would be the best custom way to get the waffle? besides that dick looking mouth.. How much did yours cost if you don't mind me asking? just so i could ballpark it :cool:

18. #39 gone4good, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    I personally like my waffle design better than the one they originally sent me...I would go with that one since the open bore and splash guard works amazingly well, zero drag

...also they are making attachments for the mini tube inspired by 2010bc...maybe a waffle perc attachment of some sort? dual waffles

I actually was the second person to purchase a waffle through the GMD store so it was only 85.00...still i think they only go for about 100.00...well worth it.

19. forsure, damn that would be nice, i was thinking of getting mine like yours to avoid the water and i like the design. Thanks for the info man, much appreciated :smoke: