Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glasses ruin your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TalkativeBaggy, Aug 25, 2012.

1. No dumb questions eh? try this one on for size!
    " i stuck 5 grams up my ass and now my penis is starting to contract inside my body, is this normal? if i start inserting other objects in my ass will it help? "
    That isnt dumb ?

*disclaimer* I just made that question up to prove even if your are an apprentice, it does not warrant the execution of common sense.

2. I wear glasses, I understand what you're talking about.

It's merely a placebo affect because shit is blurrier so you think you're more fucked up.

3. Yea I notice a slight difference when I take my glasses of and on. I think it's because my eyes are not used to my surroundings.

4. I've been smoking three years with glasses, on sometimes off the others and there is absolutely no difference at all for me

5. You are constantly interacting with your environment just like your environment constantly interacts with you. so quit being a stuck-up snob and just gtfo if you're not gonna keep an open mind. just because it does not affect you does not mean it doesn't affect others.

6. I've been burning for quite a few years w/ contacts and just recently got prescription glasses. Haven't noticed any difference in the two and usually get the same results

7. I wear glasses, horrible vision I mgiht add, and when I take my glasses off when I am not high I get a little off balance and feel somewhat tipsy. So that might be the effect that you are feeling on top of your high.

8. I started using glasses because contact lenses would ruin my high, they would get so fucking dry.