Glass

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Me and my husband decided we going to go see this on the weekend. We both are fans of Unbreakable and Split so I think this will be good as well. Anyone else watch this and have a opinion?

~Toni~

2. #2 ZEROBS, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Nvr heard of split. I’ve had unbreakable since it first came out on dvd

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Split is the second movie in the same world as Unbreakeable It just came out in 2016 and Glass is still in theatres. Its the newest one!

~Toni~

4. Seen preview for glass. I’ve been rly disappointed in most of the adult movies I’ve seen lately. Not worth 16$ a ticket and 20-30 at concessions. I wait for dvd anymore unless it’s Pixar or a good looking kids movie. Last move I enjoyed in theaters was finding dori

5. #5 ZEROBS, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    SEen the nun, newest f&f, Halloween, none of which I left feeling like it was worth the $. It’s been some years since I left a movie theater like, damn that was an awesome movie!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. we all know that the insidious movies are the best horror movies

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haven’t seen any of them

8. I enjoyed the movie, it was good overall, ending was a little rushed and like it was just kind of put there but not bad overall

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Just one tiny predictable catch:...

When the bad guy dies ..it take just ages for him to kick off having 24 persons

man that slowed the flick down

I liked the movie much more than I thought

score: 7/10

• Friendly Friendly x 1