Glass vs Gravity

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DynamiteShikoku, Apr 23, 2011.

1. When i first began smoking i started out with a Vortex Gravity. It was an excellent piece until it broke apart because i was stupid and didn't research to use safe cleaners.

Anyways, went through that first then a home made glass Bong Vodka, then to my first glass pipe with ice spikes. And since 420 i am back to the Gravity Vortex

Anybody here notice they tend to over due it and over dose themselves when using glass pipes? Like, i want that bowl finished, i don't want it to sit there so i'll always finish it. But with a gravity set-up i'll just clear it (get's a good mixture of air when you hit it so it's smooth) and forget it until my next session and dose.

Maybe it's my mindset, or maybe i am inclined to think that with a controlled gravity system, i think to myself i can equally dose myself everytime and not need to reload the top chamber to have another go at it. But with glass i'll keep going until the bowl snaps. It normally takes me 2-4 hits to clear a .1-.2 bowl of light dank.

Maybe i've been hitting my pipes all wrong all this time? lol. Or maybe i am too high. i think latter, i dunno lol.