Glass vs Acrylic pipe

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Is there a difference in the quality between small glass and acrylic pipes? I've read everywhere that glass bongs are better in terms of hit quality, but not much on small pipes.

2. glass.everyday.all day.

3. They still make acrylic? Haha every hs ive been to recently only sells glass

4. Ugh. Apprentice Tokers Fa shizzle

5. an acrylic pipe? How would that work lol wouldnt the fire fuck that shit up.... in the bongs they have metal slides so... that doesnt melt

6. pretty sure acrylic bongs have a carb hole

7. they do, but the bowl is metal is my point.....

this has nothing to do with carbs lol

8. DAHAHA the stupidity in this thread has brought me solid lolz

9. sorry, you had said slide.

10. its a slide/stem combo lol its where the slide would be, it looks like a slide, some acrylic bongs have slides, its the bowl for the bong.

are you seriously going to nit pick just for your own enjoyment?

11. #11 smokintoke, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    oh shit.jpg
    mr. incredible :cool:

12. wasn't nit picking. just reread it again and saw you had said pipe. my bad.

13. yea im asking how the hell an acrylic pipe would work lol, because the bong has a metal bowl, is an acrylic pipe a tube of acrylic with a metal bowl???

thats ridiculous if it is lol

14. yea i didn't even read pipe in the first post i just assumed it was a glass vs acrylic bong question

15. what about all the acrylic pipes gc sells, they generally have wood and metal downstems

and maybe learn to read the damn post before you respond:cool:

16. no idea lol, never seen it...

going to look

EDIT:

BHAHAHAHAHAH i found this

[​IMG]

17. dude..... what the fuck is that thing????? hahahaha:cool:

18. a fucking twisty, likely impossible to clean, acrylic masterpiece HAHAHAHHA

19. that's fucking hilarious