Glass tube under bowl called..?

Discussion in 'General' started by DannyH, Oct 10, 2010.

  1. Hey guys hows it going. Well my bongs glass tube, that connects down to the water which you slide your bowl into, has broke. Do you know what this is called?

    (It also has three little lines on the bottom (6mm wide), thats usual right?)
  2. peaches comin in mighty early this year...

Share This Page