Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass stole my love for joints..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Joints have always been my favorite way to smoke(although I dont have them often) and yesterday I rolled up a nice RAW Pineapple Express and it just tasted NASTY. I have been smoking out of glass for so long and I guess im just so used to the cleanness the joint was horrible...

this happen to anyone else?

2. Cause RAW papers are disgusting...ELEMENTS FTW

3. Yep. Once you go glass, you never go back.

4. The dry hit of plant matter along with the rolling paper does make it seem somewhat contaminated with some undesirables after using a piece regularly for some time.

I also don't really like bathing myself with it & having my fingers wreaking of smoke & resin.

5. The taste is definitely a bit unrefined, but I still enjoy a nice cone every now and again.

6. #6 narcissistic, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    definitely a must when one is "into the wild":smoke:
    [​IMG]

no doubt it has its special occasions for sure.
    [​IMG]

7. vaporizers stole my love for my bong....it may be a little sad but its true I will live and die by the SSV vaporizer now...even know I do have the bong attachment ;)

8. Yeah I personally dont like RAW papers...I dont like the taste. For me personally, I can taste my bud in a joint much more than glass. Maybe its just me though

9. Glass is just cleaner so eventually you lost the taste for joints. Happens.

10. only the first couple rips on a joint are really good IMO.

11. [quote name='"Ontarios"']Yeah I personally dont like RAW papers...I dont like the taste. For me personally, I can taste my bud in a joint much more than glass. Maybe its just me though[/quote]

Im pretty much the same way I loooveee glass but I like the taste of bud in J's better.

12. Ahh, I absolutely love the taste of joints. RAW being one of my favorites. I usually roll with elements though, so delicious. I'd much rather smoke a fat joint than take some bong rips.

It's weird, with bongs, whenever I cough, I get the taste of straight resin in my throat, and it's really unenjoyable. Bongs hit me like a train though.

13. Into the Wild is my shit, man :hello:

14. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']
    Into the Wild is my shit, man :hello:[/quote]

One of the best!