Glass spoons: filter?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cheshire, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Hi, I am new to this, and I just recently purchased my first spoon. Do you use a filter? if not, what do you do to keep from inhaling chunks of weed? I know this is probably a dumb question, but I've always used my friend's bongs and such. I am anxious to use my new toy, so any help would be appreciated.

2. Yeah, dunno why you put this in "inroduce yourself". Anyways, to answer your question, In glass you don't normally put a screen in. In some bowls however, you have HUGE bowls with big holds. In this case, if you were to fill up a whole bowl, it'd be with a lot of people 'cause a bowl that size would fuck one person up WAY past their intentions. If you have a big bowl with many people, put a big nug in the bottom, to cover over that hole, and then fill up the rest, pack medium hard, and fill again, pack again. IF you were using a big bowl w/ big hole by yourself, put a small odd shaped pebble over the whole, and then pack around it. Make sure to hold the pebble in a flame for a few seconds to rid it of any bacteria.

Oh and btw, if you bought a piece with a small bowl but big hole, you got shafted. Always watch out for that. You want a bowl with a whole small enough for shit not to get thru, but big enough for good air flow.

-WT

3. stick a peice of but that wont fall out ine the mouth peice end and let it resin up...

Grasscity Deals Near You