Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass Spoon Screen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigGreenBudz, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I have always used a glass spoon bowl but I am getting tired of sucking the ash through the pipe. I have tried to use a screen but it never stays in place and I end up losing it.

My question is to the glass spoon users out there, if you do use a screen how do you get it stick to the bowl?

=S :smoke:

2. Gotta smoke it enough so the screen gets resined to the pipe. Basically just keep that bitch on lol..

Welcome to the high life.;):smoke:

3. How is it not sticking? I always just put it in and it stays.

4. when I started smoking at like 15 I bought a glass bowl and got free screens with it... They only stayed after resin built up after a few bowls.

But anyways... Get a high quality bowl and you really don't need a screen

5. just smoke a few times and the resin will keep it stuck. just be carefull and dont blow out for the first few times you use it. my first pipe was a glass spoon. R.I.P.

6. get a glass screen

7. I've never used a screen with my spoons.

8. I never use a screen and I don't get ash in my mouth unless it's dark out and I mistake the bowl for not being cashed.

9. Depends on the spoon I guess, but I've stopped using screens. As long as I don't pull too hard I'm fine. The hole isn't miniscule either, and I seriously haven't sucked ash in ages and ages.

However when I'm having a group session I throw in a screen, because other people pull way to hard regardless of what I tell them.

But for when I do, a few bowls usually gets it to stay fine, but I don't like it when it stays, I usually ash into my ashtray and just grab the screen again.