Glass Smoking Disc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Deleted member 180229, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 180229, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    Check it out GC:

I just picked up this really quality Smoking Stone/Disk from my boys over at East West! The glass is nice and thick, and changing sick colors already.

Had a small hairline crack on the top so i copped it for 5 bucks!!:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The backside. I love to watch the smoke swirl in there!
    [​IMG]

UPDATE:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nvm its there now

What is that and how does it work and can you post more pics:confused:

3. How bout now?

4. I see it. That's definitely a nice piece. The work is clean but clean that thing! :eek:

:p But forreal, that's kinda grimey.

5. Yeah that pic was taken aften only like 3 bowl packs, believe it or not. Best part is that its a breeze to clean:D

6. Looks like it.

I'd recommend getting a bottle of Grunge Off and soaking that thing daily. It'll stay cleaner than new 24/7, it's re-usable, and all you do is soak it. No shaking or scrubbing required.

You can use it for all of your other pieces, too. :D

Just a friendly tip...

7. Good to know. Im a Simple Green type of guy myself. :cool:

8. fuck yea!!! Simple green!!!!!

9. Additional Pics Added.

This is a Smoking Disc. The bowl is the extruding tip. The mouthpiece is on the opposite end.

10. Thats a really sick piece. I love all the colors and the mettalic stripe through it. Do you put a joint clip in it or pack it like a regular bowl?

11. That's a weird little smoking device you got there nice pickup five bucks its a steal

12. Both, but I prefer packing it like a one hitter:smoke:

13. Never seen a piece like that before. Looks pretty cool though haha :cool:

14. Does it have a carb or do you use it like a chillum?:confused:

15. Nah dude, you light one end, and it pull through the other. Then pass it to the left while its cherried, haha:smoke:

16. #17 Deleted member 180229, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    A little update, the colors have come in very nicely. It looks like a different piece now! Check out the new pics in the OP :cool:

17. NICE color change! i didnt even know glass can change colors like that