glass shattered.. what a shame.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Buddwyer, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Well.. its my own damn fault. I just cleared my piece and set it on the table.. when I went to get up and get something to drink, god knows what made it go airborne and shatter but.. it did.. so..
    Back to the good ol days till tomorrow..
    I'm feeling mighty innovative..
    any (not seriously complex) bong ideas?
    home based materials preferred.. id rather not go to home depot tonight.

2. Sorry for your loss man please accept my condolence.

3. id say gravity bong

4. Yeah, a gravity bong or a parachute

Although a little bit more complex it eliminates the water.

5. go to the bong shop or apex ftw

6. Dude.. I know.. my lady doesn't understand why I'm in a mood Lol. I named it Angelina Lol..

I have made a couple basic ones here and there but by now the bowl made of foil won't cut it.. any suggestions for a quick replacement?

I would if it didn't get shut down! -.- I have a thing about buying pieces. I won't buy one from Joe shmoes. The legitimate stores around me are relatively hard to come by. The closest one by distance is around 5-10 mies and closed at 6pm.

Today's a bad day fellas.

7. yea you can use a socket

8. Yea when I broke my last piece I was in a mood alright. :mad:

9. send me a pm glass is cheap if you know the right people.

and dont mind waiting for it to ship.

10. I hate that, I remember about 2 years ago I broke a glass bowl to my bong, it was indeed a sad day.
    I would suggest to keep at least one GOOD acyrillic bong around, just in case you need it. For example, I use my acrylic mostly when I am in larger groups to finish off blunts. If it is just me and a trusted smoke buddy, then I bust out the glass, and even at that, I am mighty careful to make sure he knows how to handle my piece.

R.I.P your piece, I will toke for you tomorrow.

11. Stick a socket into the cap of a 2l bottle. Use a lighter to heat the plastic then push the socket in to form a nice seal. After that just burn a hole in the bottom around the size of your thumb. Don't make it too big or you can't cover it. After that put weed in bowl, hold lighter above bowl, release your thumb from the bottom hole and the suction should pull the flame of the lighter down into the bowl lighting it. Once it's cherrying let it go until all water has drained then twist the cap off and inhale!

12. I get pissed when I break a slide let alone a whole bong