Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

glass screens?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnybravo, Jan 31, 2012.

1. i need some new screens but how do glass screens work? do they fit good in a regular bowl?

2. I have always wonded how they work also.

3. they always look huge in a picture so i feel like they dont fit

4. ummm of course they fit there for pipes/bongs

[​IMG]

these "jacks" are the best

5. i bought some off amazon they were daisy's i think looked a little diffrent then those but it was only a few bucks for 10.

6. i always just go to the headshop and get a couple that look good for my pieces. They will work fine, no worries man.

They are made for glass pipes and bowls.

7. daisys tend to be more of a hassle

8. Man them things get all clogged with res and make your shit impossible to hit after a few bowls.

9. this dude knows his stuff. I only used a glass screen a few times.. Nug plug all the way.