Glass Screens

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheDankest1997, Dec 29, 2017.

1. I'm not sure if this is the place to post about this, but I bought a few glass screens from a headshop in my town and I wanted to know if I was getting ripped off. Just for one screen it was $1.50. Is this a reasonable price? This is also my first time buying glass screens so I don't know the usual price for them.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Those look similar to the ceramic? screens I use. At least the head shop says they're ceramic.
    I pay $2.00 USD apiece. One screen lasts about two weeks in my bong.

Pricing seems OK to me. YMMV.

• Like Like x 1
  3. my head shop gave me 10 for free...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Try a titanium screen.

5. Could you expand please?

6. AQUALAB has these and they last!

Grasscity won't allow the link to post.

7. Lucky

8. I used to make little glass flowers and stars for my local headshop. They would sell 3 for 5$

Yours are different but cool. I'd pay a buck fiddy for one. They look like buttons.

The only real problem with those are people that blow your bowl out and lose them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That does sound like a real problem.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i use the little glass flowers, they're 5 R$ and i like them. they last until they get broken my someone or a friend blows out your bowl forgetting there is a screen. i really like them for those bowls that have a big hole. on the proper tiny holed bowls just a nug plug iz gud

• Like Like x 1