Glass screen or glass bowl with screen?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wakemeupformeals, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hello, i just bought an exceptional 9mm Blaze ice beaker bong.
    'Blaze Glass' Clear Glass Bong - Beaker Base - 9mm | Grasscity

The supplied bowl is a little large for my taste, what would you reccomend, glass screens or a bowl with a built in screen? Brass/steel is not an option as i hate the taste and defeats the purpose of the bong.

2. Cool bong. I'd get some glass screens for now, and then after awhile when you're bored with the setup get a new bowl with a built in screen.

3. [​IMG] My local headshop threw in a few of these when I bought a bong. drop it in the bowl so less bud falls through.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for your replies everyone. No headshops where i live :( so i ordered a pack of glass screens from grasscity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bong - Glass screen
    Pipe- Brass/Steel Screen

6. Why is that?

7. In general, I do glass on glass, and use brass/steel screens on pipes and bowls that are metal, wood, or clay. This has more to do with the difficulty of using a glass screen in a non-glass pipe and the difficulty of using a metal screen on glass.

8. Just personal preference. Steel/Copper screens are cheap and easy to replace for pipes. I use a steel screen with my pipe made out of fish bones.

9. Do you have a pic of the pipe made out of fishbones?

Glass screens are almost cheaper than metal ones now, I think. I try to use the screen that fits/works best for the piece.