Glass Rework Question?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dennon21, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Possibly, I think I've heard somewhere that reheating glass is bad for it tho, could be wrong..
    Also it may be more trouble than its worth, idk if it'll be cost effecient with that piece.
    Id look up companies or people who do glass repair and hit them up, see what they say..

2. hell yes you can have a glass worker work on it.

heat wont hurt it a fucking bit if you know what you are doing with a kiln to do a slow cool down.

3. #5 phunk doc, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    as long as you have someone who knows how to work glass and has a kiln, shouldnt be a problem.

4. No one is going to touch an import tube

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's not import it's made in Canada, same company as cheech

6. Hate to burst your bubble, Cheech is imported...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Your probably better off buying a new piece, unless you can get in contact with a blower.  Maybe goto your LHS and ask about their blowers, it should not cost much but who knows.

8. cheech is made in Mississauga Ontario.. go to their site, like I said not imported 

9. Cheech is owned by a company in Canada but they import all of their tubes from Asia.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #12 shufffuj6y, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    see what they say[​IMG]

Read the fine print on their site, they most definitely import their tubes....
    Cheech is Chinese

12. Wow that's actually very disappointing!! Thought it was Canadian made this whole time. Also I was told sweet was made by cheech

Yeah cheech is junk, someone actually posted their import documents from china on here the other day hahahah

14. :smoking: I linked it in this thread as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. The quality of the glass is very low, making adjustments to the tubes after they're been blown greatly increases the risk of cracks, wall thinkness issues, and weakness. Your better off buying a different piece, id recommend Aqua for an affordable stemless bong with superb diffusion

16. I'm not going to get a new piece just because of this lol I still love it so much it's my first stemline!! More just me over thinking it lol and yes aqua is an amazing company for the price, the best in their price range for sure I'm hoping to get a sick piece by them soon!