Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass pipes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SNNTG, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Ive been looking for a pipe / small bong online for traveling purposes and the fact I have no head shop within 4 hours of me but on the glass pipes Ive notice a small hole on the bowl what is this for ?

2. #2 The Chron Don, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's a carb bro

3. Its the rush hole

4. So its like a rushy on my bong ? I'm confused to how this would work wouldn't it shoot ash into my mouth ? Sorry for all the questions but I only smoked up when I was younger and now and nobody around here smokes anymore and those that do use plastic bottles and Ive learned enough to know they are killing my lungs.

5. Yeah; its like the one on your bong, and no, you dont get a lot of ash in your mouth

6. no it doesn't shoot ash into your mouth. Basically its a hole thats connected to the hole that the weed goes in. It just causes the smoke to rush into your lungs.

7. U cover the hole with ur thumb, light the bowl, the pipe fills with smoke and enters your mouth, you then release your finger from the carb and that will clear the pipe of any more smoke, so you dont get stale smoke in the next hit. Think of it as a bong, You pull the slider to clear the bong, ya know? The carb holds the same purpose.

8. Thank you for that description I was just a bit confused and don't want to buy a pipe have it shoot ash into my mouth then rage quit and threw it off my balcony.

9. Lol if you seriously think you'll throw your bowl out of anger if ash gets in your mouth, I wouldnt use a spoon pipe lol, Those are normally most prone to getting ash in your mouth. But your reaction to the ash is what concerns me.. Tell me now.. Have you any anger disorders by any chance? You eva' killed a guy?:devious:

10. I haven't had a happy meal in forever hitting from my spoon, your good

11. You're probably used to pulling out the bowl piece to clear it... carbs elsewhere is the same idea but not as good in my opinion.

12. The trick to getting scooby snack'd is, no homo, not sucking too hard.

13. If you're worried about getting ash in your mouth which I hate too, and are getting a dry piece, get one with curves so if ash does make it in, it sticks to the wall of the glass before getting to your mouth.

14. For this reason, I enjoy smoking sherlocks. i would look into those If i were u, they also hit great.

15. I'm actually not a very violent person these days I haven't thrown a punch since I was 19 and I'm 24 now and that was for a very good reason.

Those curved pipes seem like a good idea what website would be good for me to browse for those a new bong grinder and those other miscellaneous items I look at and want so bad =).

Ps thanks for all the help t-fizz and HxCurt ( also thanks for the help yesterday )

16. I've never had ash in my mouth from my spoon...I don't think - so long as you've got a gauze in there it should be ok...

17. just search glass pipe on etsy(.com). great prices for great peices

18. That is a carb, my friend! Never get carbs on bongs. It makes it suck. Carbs with bongs don't allow you to add alot of water. You're supposed to put a finger over the hole, and when you're done taking the hit you release your finger, allowing air to pass through and take the smoke out of the bong.

19. I'll direct you grasshopper, Go to everyonedoes.com they have all sorts of good shit, used to look at pipes all the time there. Theres also some pretty cool color changing spoons in the grasscity shop. Prices are kinda steep though.

20. hey man, do you know if EDIT allows prepaid cards?