Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

glass Pipes on ebay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Im trying to look for a pipe on eBay because I prefer the paypal method. Are there even any pipes on eBay? I cant find them. Thanks.

2. i can only really find hookahs. try etsy!

3. [quote name='"Ensign"']i can only really find hookahs. try etsy![/quote]

Does easy take paypal?

4. yeah, they do haha

5. I prefer buying the piece in person. Usually my pieces I buy just call to me

6. GC takes paypal

7. not allowed to sell glass on etsy anymore. its a shame

8. i just bought a downstem off ebay and got it in the mail a few days ago

9. Gc does not take paypal

10. [quote name='"CUtoker"']not allowed to sell glass on etsy anymore. its a shame[/quote]

I just bought a piece on etsy. They do

11. It's against the rules to sell drug paraphenalia on ebay. They can probably get away with it by saying it's an ornament, but I can't see many people doing such a thing because hardly anyone's gonna see it.

12. See, this is what I don't understand. It's illegal to sell drug paraphernalia anywhere, unless it is brand new. Then it isn't "drug" paraphernalia, considering most people label pipes and bongs for tobacco use. So why can't one sell a brand new pipe on eBay?

13. I prefer to buy at my lhs, I like to see the pieces I buy before I actually buy them. That's my own personal thing tho. In regards to eBay, it's against their tos to sell drug paraphernalia on their site. I believe GC takes PayPal?

14. They can sell it by saying it's for tobacco use only. Simple as that. I just purchased a "tobacco" pipe. Wink wink.

15. TabooTrader.com allows you to use PayPal to purchase items. We have over 750 items listed and more are added each day.

16. Hm that looks like a decent site. Anyone here tried it?

17. My business partner and I started TabooTrader about a month ago. We've spoken to 99% of all vendors selling items on the site to ensure they're reliable, they have adequate inventory, and their products are legal. If you ever have ANY issues with buying or selling on TabooTrader, you can contact me personally and we'll make it right. We're building the largest resource of Smoke Shop related items on the Internet and our progress thus far has exceeded expectations.

18. The selection looks pretty good. One thing you guys might consider is more addons for bongs (waterpipes) like ashcatchers

19. Yeah this sounds tottaly legit.

20. Great recommendation BigWilly69. We continue to have new items added every day. I'll contact some of the vendors and see if they can't throw some out there.