Glass Pipes, Bongs, and Bubblers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BigBuddahBud420, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Here is a picture of my bubbler. I scored this bad boy from one of my good buddies. This is actually my first bubbler, and I have to say it really fucked me up when I hit some kush out of her. I had smoked out of doobies, blunts, glass bongs, gravity bongs, waterfall bongs, pipes, soda bottles, soda cans, arizona tea containers, etc prior to this bubbler. And I have to say nothing is quite like it. I fell in love with this thing the first time I smoked out of it. P.S- I still haven't named her.... Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. duuude i fuckin love bubblers!
    i feel you tho besides bongs bubblers are the best devices
    and man i dont know why cuz im really blasted rite now
    but
    you should name it Bertha

3. I had a similar hammer for a long time and man, I smoked out of it on a pretty regular basis. You've got a nice piece there dude, take care of it and keep it clean!

4. Yeah I gotta say I'm pretty happy with this one. And you are exactly right man. But that's because bongs are the shit!!! And as for "Bertha;" Lol I'll give it some more time, but who knows, I might just settle with Bertha. Thanks man.

5. Yeah she is a beaut. It's funny you should say keep it clean. When I first got it from the guy it had at least an inch of resin in the water chamber itself. I just took some alcohol, salt, and hot water and shook it up real nice. I still couldn't get all of it out but I did an okay job. Hell it only took two and a half hours of shaking the damn thing to get it that clean lol. But anyway thanks for the love. Toke out man!!