Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass Pipe or Homemade Bottle Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wickkkkk, Aug 2, 2013.

1. I got a cheap little $10 glass pipe. And I just learned how to make a bong. Which one gets you more high, and which one conserves more weed?

2. They'll get you about evenly stoned. If it was a nice bong that was glass or acrylic i'd say the bong will get you higher but since it's homemade it's even. You'll probably conserve more bud using the glass pipe as none of it will get pulled through or burn off.

3. try them both out  10$ isnt really a huge hit even if youre younger     smoke with one one day  and the other the next and you should have an idea of which one got you sky high and hwhich one got you buzzed

4. in my experience, a $25 glass bowl (the first one I bought, still use it) will generally get me higher than the improvised gatorade bottle bong I made. the benifit of the gatorade bong was that it was quite smooth, even for a crappy plastic thing.

a real, good quality glass bong though- that will get you blasted. 

there's a theory that the method of smoking you're least used to will tend to get you higher than your typical method of choice- after getting used to a bow, a vape will get you higher. after getting used to the vape, going back to bowls will get you higher. I know after my gatorade bong finally got too nasty and I went back to my bowl, I was way higher than I'd been getting from the gatorade bong.