Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass On Glass Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by かとんごかめしず, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Hey I'm new to Grasscity, (I'm not even sure if I'm posting this right) I really wanna buy a glass on glass gravity bong. To be exact I was looking for the rounded beaker looking one where the top mouth piece part has the bowl where you pull out the one attachment. I've been looking around online and can't seem to find one. Can some one please help me ):

2. I also don't buy off the Internet often and don't have a bank account so I'm not so sure how I'd buy it to begin with, I have enough money for one though.

3. You have to call the president at Fort Knox and set up a bank account first.

Lmao !!!!!!

5. Awh common people seriously I was really tryna get one. No trolling por favor

TacocaT

6. I never even knew they have glass on glass gravity bongs. What do they look like? Man I have been away from headshops far too long. 

write your local state senate and ask them, they will be more than willing to help out, maybe ask your summer school teacher?

8. You stalking me? You seem like you have a bone to pick with me

TacocaT

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403376041.528408.jpg

Here is an example of one I do not think they can be easily found in a headshop..

TacocaT