Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass on glass bong or a GB?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjFarmer', Mar 29, 2013.

1. Due to me no longer having a job. bud conservation is something I've been practicing. I manage to get some extra cash doing odd jobs while I'm looking for employment, so I get money.. just not much.
    Now I do have a bong, I own a 14" Sheldon Black Straight Tube, but I seem to burn through green so fast with it. I have a small bowl for it perfect for snaps and I still blow through trees like nothing. I was thinking of taking the slide from my bong and making a GB.

So I'm buying an eighth today and really have to make it last. Between the two which would you recommend? Nothing else matters except conservation and getting high.

2. For conservation, GB, won't make a huge difference but it will help a little

3. If you're concerned about conservation, a GB may be a bit more efficient than what you're using, but ultimately vaping is likely going to be your most efficient path.

You may not like the type of high it produces tho (for some, it's different, some like it, some don't), but the efficiency of using half a gram that gives me a good 4 to 5 bags of vape from my Volcano over a period of several hours is pretty decent efficiency (not to mention the benefits of cooking with AVB)

4. Yeah I was going to get a vape then the whole job situation happened. When I get another job though I actually do plan on buying a Volcano, SSV, or DBV