Glass:: New Toro Pickups ~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sifika, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #1 sifika, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    Took a trip to Buffalo to a great shop. The clerk was extremely helpful and answered all our questions, and gave us more than 20% off the final price. I am really happy with my purchase, the Toro Disc is very stable and hits with virtually no drag.

The Trashcatcher had more drag than I expected, but the combination of the 2 is simply amazing, the perfect duo. I would recommend both of these items to anyone looking into Toro glass.

Now for the pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i very like this setup

how much did it cost?

3. I'll PM you. If anyone else is wondering about the cost I can PM you the price the store had listed as well.

:smoking::smoking:

4. nice pickup man

5. how much was it and how much did u get it for?

6. #7 sifika, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    Thanks dude! :smoking:

I clearly said to PM me in this thread, did you just look at the pictures and post?

7. Great looking glass man, glad you're loving it. Have you smoked any fixed stem or regular diffy Toro's that you can compare the stemless/disc to?

8. Dude, how many pieces does that break up into?

9. 3 Total, the tube, the trashcatcher and the slide.

10. Nice pickup. I happened to also pick the same tube up just recently, same label and all.
    [​IMG]

It's a sick tube for sure though, hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Next thing on the list is a matching labeled t/c. ;)

11. I have hit a fixed stem Toro 13 / Circ and it was not as smooth as my setup, but it had much less drag. The disc perc has very little drag and it easy to clear, with the added a/c it's really smooth.

LOL! I saw your Toro in another thread, haha. Glad to see someone else that is happy with their purchase, I sure am glad I got mine.

12. im buying a custom stemless bong soon should i get it with a disc diffuser or just nothing? it will also have 2 sets of tree percs if that would change your answer

13. It would have to depend on the price, but I would definitely consider getting the disc diffuser, it really does a great job and adds very little drag. With the 2 sets of percs it should hit like a dream.

14. kk thanks, the price is not an issue for me :)

Another question, whats a good amount of holes in a disc diffuser?

15. The toro disc is more like a pizza, sectioned out into slices, no holes.

I know theres too much water, but this is what the disc looks like up close:
    [​IMG]

16. #17 kirill, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    Yeeee Sifika... showing off that Toro that we drove to Buffalo for!!

I like this piece... that is a deadly combination of discs, trees and glass!!

Oh and for anyone wondering that Toro hits like a champ!!

(dragless... befor the AC)

17. really fucking nice man. im jealous

18. Thanks, lol.

Here's a milkvid I took of the Toro in action. Tried to do it close up so it shows the disc and such. Enjoy!:smoke::smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-q64QfFLe8]YouTube - Toro Disc Perc / Toro Trashcatcher - Close up[/ame]

19. Nice, I would still try a little less water in the Toro, unless you already have and this is better? ahah... :bongin: