Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass nails?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i have a oil rig i got from a buddy of mine. He gave me a glass nail and dome with it. The only ones ive ever used were the thick metal nails. Wouldnt torching a piece of glass cause it to shatter/explode?

Sorry being paranoid

2. #2 stickyglassOG, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I have a glass nail, and it was made for the high temps. unless its a piece of shit I wouldn't worry about it. 

what you should worry about is dropping the nail. that thing makes any contact with your skin and you're fucked. I got a big fat ring on my hand from just the glass dome itsself. 

3. yea i have a glass one too, they arent the best, titanium would be way better but it gets the job done with no explosions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Glass nails work good but they will break over time no way around it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum