Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass jar w/ cork keep fresh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan the man, Sep 21, 2009.

1. I am looking for a good stash jar and was wondering if the glass jars that are sold with the cork really keep my stuff fresh or not. If so, does it ever start to dry out after a long period of time?

Thanks in advance

2. well i look at it like this dude. wine can be kept fresh in a glass bottle topped off with a cork. i dont see why the same wouldnt apply for bud. just make sure the cork is pressed in there hard enough to make an airtight seal.

3. #3 anthonytaurus, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    How much bud are you trying to keep? Personally, I like to use baby food bottles. They do a killer job of keeping the smell and freshness. The lining of the cap, that makes the seal with the glass really does the job. It's not the cheap paper you find under many caps. It's a kinda gummy lining. Try that if you're worried about the cork. The 4oz size is holds about an oz if you remove the stems. the 2.5oz bottle will hold a quarter. Use gerber. The beechnut ones leak.

4. lol it will work man

5. thanks guys