Glass in weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kountvulgaris, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 Kountvulgaris, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    IMG_5855.JPG IMG_5851.JPG So I've been buying from this guy for two months now. About £150 spent monthly on bud. What I've noticed is, after reading on various threads and articles, that U.K.(I'm in London) weed is almost 200% of the time contaminated with all sorts of things. I analyzed the nugget from one of the bags for over an hour now, and knowing I have been difficulties breathing lately makes me nothing else but paranoid. Sick in my stomach. I don't have a blank cd disk around me so I scratched the bud against my phone screen since it has protective glass and it DID scratch my screen, it felt sticky while I was dragging it and everything but it did leave some minor scratches. Here's a complete detailed look.
    (It smells exactly like your regular average cannabis)
    Is there any way to clean your weed?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. at worst its probably just a hair i doubt someone would let glass get on your weed because they would kill their customers

3. But if a bunch of people buy, they're making profit. These guys aren't top notch but they do deliveries and they're not always the same people bringing it to you. Lately I've been getting it from a chick. And yes, there is quite a lot of hair in my weed which I don't really mind lmao. I just don't want to know I'm piercing my lungs and throat with crushed glass because sometimes I just find myself chilling and I have a hard time inhaling. It hasn't been like this when I was buying from others.

4. just because you dont have good connections theyre not gonna put glass dude youre paranoid very rare for dealers to even lace but its more common for you just to be getting skimped or taxed lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Are you sure it actually scratched the screen and that it's not mini resin trails?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  6. I mean the math of 200% of weed in the UK being contaminated just doesn't add up so I wouldn't trust those sources haha.

Anyways I zoomed in on the pics and I saw lots of trichomes and some pretty good looking bud but no glass. As mentioned I doubt that anybody would put glass in the weed as that is just bad for business!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. That's the good ol' fashioned paranoia kicking in, not the glass. Looks like good bud but at what you're paying per month I'd definitely consider growing a small closet plant, if I were you.

8. Yeah, it's just not coming off. It's a legit small scratch. Fuck it I'm gonna roll one anyway. I'll let you know.

9. Also, I think this breathing problem and the burning feeling in my lung might also be cause by the fact that I tend to smoke 2-3 cigarettes one after another, let's say 10-15 cigarettes on average smoked everyday.

10. if your overly paranoid just smoke it in a bong or bubbler.

11. Sounds like everybody is going crazy lately.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Dudes I got a sharp kind of pain in my stomach. My stomach feels tight. What the fuck? I took about 10 hits out of a joint and I haven't touched it again. The pain felt instantly after the first two hits.

Update: the pain moved to my lungs too

13. Why the fuck do people come on here asking medical questions? We're fucking stoners. Your lungs hurt? Here's an idea: Quit smoking! Oh but wait, let me guess, it's not the smoke that's doing it... It's the glass in your weed, Right?

Good Lord...

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Now your making me paranoid for you and I havent smoked weed in over a year lmao

• Like Like x 1
  15. #16 Deleted member 983465, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018

16. Jesus Christ, man! It is a good thing I showed up 'cause I play a doctor on television!

My medical recommendation is to see a doctor.:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Shit like this is common in UK man that's why we need to stand up for our rights and push to get our beloved herb legalised. If only more and more people started to realise, what would our government rather do. Continue to unregulate weed as it's on the black market, let the dealers poison and kill us all or will they the government realise and think to themselves that they'd save so many people if they just regulated and legally sold it for medicinal and recreational purposes. It's a shame we get crap like this here in parts of the UK. Many weeds now are grown with pgrs which is just as dangerous.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #20 generic98547, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    Lol how’d I guess you’d be the one reviving an old thread on this topic.. dudes weed looks top notch I’d smoke it anyday of the week personally... but to each their own if someone honestly thinks glass is in the bud throw it away... or give it to me... I’ll smoke the shit outta OP’s weed and I bet OP smoked every single nug from that too... lol smoke 15 cigs a day ontop of let’s say five joints and of course your throats gonna be hurting lol... all that hot ass smoke going in your lungs every hour. Get you a nice water bong or a vape and quit the smoking of cigs entirely is what I would recommend to anyone in OP’s situation. Hell get a vape for the bud and a vape for the nicotine...

Trust you me the weed may not be contaminated but those cigs are full of toxic shit you’d be best off growing your own tobacco lol.

P.S most dealers will smoke their own weed... I’ve matched with plenty of my dealers and recommend others do the same... if he’s willing to smoke the weed he obviously trusts it.. also if dealers intentionally kill off all their clients who will they sell weed to? Lol just food for though...

Also keep in mind even some legal states in the USA have inadequate testing and stuff can be and is tainted and sold in legal dispensaries. So it’s not just an illegal problem.. The legal market will inevitably drive the price of ganja down significantly after the first few years and people may be desperate to undercut the next guy when that time comes and the margins thin up. But the entire world needs to loosen up on laws and every country should allow its residents to grow whatever plants they wish whether they have medicinal properties or not. Still in my opinion the best way to be profitable growing is to do it right... you go and spray your buds with soda to make em sticky and people realize and you ruin your reputation and business. Illegal or not at that in my opinion... hell sell the wrong dealer your tainted weed and he may pay you a visit lol especially if on the illegal side.

That being said if you truly think you got tainted weed go check out passions links and see if they help any. I personally think this individuals weed wasn’t tainted because it’s very nice and looks like it was grown/trimmed with care. Also has lots of nice trichomes as is and appears to have not been touched all that much in my opinion.. I can’t see someone growin bud that nice just to purposely add glass to it...