Glass in my eye!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bud is love, Aug 16, 2011.

1. today i was driving to pick an eighth and something blew into my eye and it hurt like a bitch I tried to ignore it but I had to cancel my pickup and go home cuz I couldnt see out of the eye. Fortunately my neighbor is an eye doctor and she checked I out and gave me these drops and did a saline wash and shit and said I had a glass fragment in my eye and I really fucked up my Cornea and now I'm dry on weed and I can hardly see out of my right eye. Has anyone else here experienced this kind of pain in the eye? Any similar situations? Please share

2. Got a sliver of steel in my eye before. That shit hurt like a bitch. They had to numb my eye so it could be removed. Talk about freaky.

3. Damn that doesn't sound pleasant at all

4. It wasn't. Imagine a pair of tweezers coming at your eye. Normal instinct is to close it, but you can't. It's creepy as fuck.

5. my cousin is blind in his left eye cause we were go karting and a small piece of metal came off the kart in front of him and landed in his eye

6. Fuuuuccccccck did u sue?

7. I've got glaucoma and I'm blind in one eye.

I was in so much pain before I had surgeries I went to the er with a bandana over my eyes and sunglasses on, and they gave me iv pain meds lol

Eye injuries and illnesses are so weird to me. Like, its super sensitive to any foreign body.

If I knew you I'd smoke you out. Eye craps can be the worst

8. I've had a cherry from a cig fly in my eye multiple times.
    Damn windows.
    I swear they always go directly into my eye making it the target
    every fucking time

9. ^
    yeah seriously.. fuck thats shitty

10. holy shit this fucking thread...

fuck having eye problems, jesus

11. My grandma once put a broken glass contact in her eye

12. A lot of shit happens to you, doesn't it?

13. I got workers comp :D

14. Try not to worry man, get it checked by a proper eye-doctor. My mom had her eye scratched by something, literally scratched it. She had to wear a patch for some time. The body heals, bruh. As long as you're not completely blind, you'll be ok. Go to the doc.

15. I have gotten tons of shit in my eyes before. Pisses me right off.

One time I was driving and my last pair of contacts where in (until I got my prescription). The left one somehow folded over in my eye. I was in agony and had to keep my left eye closed the rest of the drive (15 minutes).

The most SEARING pain I have experienced was I had put my hydrogen peroxide solution in my lens case without the neutralizing disc. When I put the contact in I could feel the bubbling under my eye lid. The agony I felt was awful, I can barely describe it. I had to get my contact lens out and was clawing at my eye but the peroxide was causing insane burning. I was in pain for the rest of the day. My eye was blood red until the next night. Figured out how I can explain my red eyes XD

16. I still would've copped that 1/8...

17. two days ago i got a mixture of oil and gas in my eye, for the second time. literally felt like my eye was lit on fire.

18. God just reading this shit is making my eyes burn and water.....anyone else?

19. #19 TPB4life, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya I know

20. #20 Happy Trailz, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Goddamn this thread..