Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass in my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluency, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I had about a quarter in a glass jar that I dropped and it shattered all over the floor. Should I not smoke it because of the chance that there's tiny pieces of glass in there or should I just not worry about it?

2. That sucks bro!!! :(

Try taking a hair dryer and put it on the lowest setting. Then it should blow any small pieces of glass off. You may loss some trichomes but its better than no bud!

Note:This may not take all the glass off. Be careful.

3. Smoke it through a bong.

4. just smoke with a screen or use a bubbler/bong.

Your lighter isn't going to melt the glass so that won't be a problem, I just would worry about tiny shards going through and getting into your lungs. But like I said, water filtration would easily fix that

5. If there isn't any visible glass pieces on your bud then you should be fine.

6. wisdom^

7. Smoke with a screen. The plant matter will burn, leaving the glass behind in the ash. This happens all the time to ppl who get "grit weed." As long as you have a screen (or use a bong) you'll be fine

8. Be careful if it gets glass dust on it the weeds fucked I'm sure theres tiny pieces on it hmm but if you have a vape that might work.

9. Smoke it through the bong, the lighter can't burn the glass, and glass shards won't go into your body.

10. #10 thwaaaaaamp, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Seems legit... But I'd still be hesitant haha