GLASS GLOBE vape pen cartridge - oil concentrates

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MarisaAlpine, Aug 1, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

$10 OFF for first time users with coupon code: GENTGLOBE.
    http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/gentlemans-glass-globe
    ________________________________________________________________________________

At first, we were reluctant to embrace it. Our focus has always been on capacity and durability. But now it has a Gentleman's twist. We've constructed a stainless steel Wide Mouth funnel to hold 3x as much concentrate as other Globes. You no longer need to refill the nail after every puff.

Contents:
    1 Glass Globe
    3 Replaceable Nails (that's 3 cartridges)
    1 White Mouth Tip
    Foam packaging that doubles as a carrying case

Replaceable Nails
    Instead of throwing away a whole cartridge you can replace the nail and have a brand new heating element. We love having nails for each strain of wax.

Say Goodbye to Clogging
    The Wide Mouth funnel ensures the nail never clogs providing an "instant on" experience. Just press the button on your vape and the Globe starts to fill with milky, delicious vapor. 

Capacity: The nail can hold up to 0.5g of concentrate so you can vape without having to refill after every puff. 

Construction: The Globe is constructed from tempered glass and medical grade stainless steel. The Globe is removable and can be cleaned using a toilette or Q-tip soaked with rubbing alcohol.

Portability: The portability of the Globe is the one place where it falls short. The tempered glass, although strong, is prone to breaking if you carry your vape in your pocket. A glass sphere will never be strong enough. For that reason we have to recommend the V2 XL Cartridge to customers who need portability. 

Compatibility: The Globe is 510/eGo threaded meaning it will work on your Gentleman's Ambassador Kit, Micro Vape, eGo-C, eGo-T, eGo Twist, G Pen, and others. If you're not sure--just send us an email and we'll let you know. If your pen isn't compatible you can purchase thread adapters on our site that will make it compatible. 

Voltage: For you experts out there the cart should be used at a maximum of 3.7 volts. Higher voltages will reduce the lifespan of the heating coil. Lower voltages work great too. We typically vape waxes and oils at 3.4V.

CEO's Note on Wicks: There is a very small wick in the center of the heating coil. I know what you guys are thinking--"C'mon, Gentleman's NEVER has wicks." It's true. We love to taste the natural aromas of our wax. But the Globe is different. Let me explain but first--let me explain the wick controversy. 
    The 'burnt' taste that people complain about with wicked cartridges happens when the vaporizer is turned on with a dry wick. When the wick is dry there is no concentrate to vaporize so the wick 'burns'. Once a wick is burned the taste never goes away. On the plus side, the wick prolongs the lifespan of the heating coil by behaving as a heat sink to prevent it from getting too hot and oxidizing. So there's a tradeoff between flavor and longevity. 
    The Globe is different. Unlike with other cartridges it's easy to see how full the nail is with the Globe. That means you're not going to accidentally turn on your vape without any concentrate on the wick. In the future we plan on offering both wick and wickless nails.

2. That's funny, I suggested to them that they make their own glass globe.  Glad to know they are listening to their customers.  I'd like to know what the wick is made of.  Is it cotton?  Silica?  I've taken out the crappy wick on the Vaped nails and inserted stainless steel cable or rolled mesh inside the coil and it works great as a wick for their glass globe.