Glass FAQ

Discussion in 'General' started by User Name:, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys, my name is M and I would like to chat about glass.

I'm a moderately experienced glassblower/flameworker and I love my job.

If you have any glass related questions ask them here and I will try and answer them to the best of my ability. :]

2. how would one begin to learn glassblowing? and where can i practice? i feel like making my own pipes would be amazing:hello:

3. Talkglass.com is where I have gathered all of my information. It took a year of planning before I could afford my equipment and follow through with getting on my dream. As far as schools There are a hand full in Colorado and a large amount in Eugene Oregon.

I have had no lessons of any kind and I have never seen a fellow glass worker work in person but there are studios all over the country that offer lessons. Bern Gallery is probably the most respected studio to learn in because of their excellent instructors. One of which is the man himself, Eush Glass | Facebook.

4. Hey I'm a SYN Glassblower got some videos on YouTube if you want to check them out search making SYN glass or my name on there is 666boatsandhoes. We are in the Obx,NC if your ever on vacation come by.