glass family plus budshots

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by isimon, May 29, 2009.

1. #1 isimon, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Sup guys. As some of you may know, I have been getting drug tested for a few months now and haven't been able to smoke. Last time I smoked was about four months ago. So in preparation for my last drug test results (until my court date at least) to come in, I figured I would post up some pics of my current glass family. Nothing special here, just a few things. But I'm bored as hell so I figured I would do it anyway. I took the drug test on tuesday, but as of today I have not received the results. So as you can imagine I'm pissed off cause I'm waiting on these results so I can turn them in and get the paper saying that I've completed all my tests. So here we go with my glass family:

First is just my crappy pipes

[​IMG]

Then my normal spoon

[​IMG]

KAOS skull bowl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Local blown bowl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All quality pipes together

[​IMG]

Old grommet bong with glass on glass diffuser (sorry for the dirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Disk diffused SYN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slides

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least, the bud thats waiting for me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last pic has some pressed kif and bubble hash in that jar, btw all this bud is sent from san fransisco all the way to me in NC. Enjoy the pics and make sure to look for a thread with a milk vid of me smoking the first time in four months:hello:

2. Where at in NC? I'm from western nc. I like that local blown bowl and those are some kill buds you have man

3. dusty buds bro. nice

4. piedmont area, I go to school in Greensboro

5. i used to keep my buds in a jar exactly like that....

6. damnn that chron looks tasty.. i dig the syn tube also

7. thanks to those who replied, and yeah im about to get another syn once i get a summer job