Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass Experts?! Quick Question..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OuTLaW1986, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Are name brand steam rollers no different than no name brand steamers? I can see how name brand bongs are better than non name brand bongs because of the science/technique put into it. But what makes a RooR steamer different from a regular steam roller?

2. The only real difference would be the durablity/thickness of the glass used in producing it. That and the label on the side.

3. yep, its just quality/tag.

and ew steamrollers, but i guess if thats your thing lo.

4. I think you should go to the store and look at the steam rollers first before you decide.

5. The only difference is thickness of glass? Doesn't name brand ones hit much harder than regular ones? I thought that a name brand steam roller would be better constructed, allowing smoother, faster, better hits than a regular china glass steam roller.

6. Eh, not really. There isn't a huge air-flow issue in engineering when dealing with steam rollers, it's essentially just a big tube with air flowing from one side to the other.

7. On the topic of glass I have been looking to buy a steamroller before Canada day.