glass burning and light bulbs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by thegreenlantern, Feb 7, 2003.

1. how the fuck do i manage making a bowl out of a light bulg w/o breakijg the heck out of it man?
    also, are there any good ways to burn a hole in glass?

2. ooooh thats a toughie....i wouldnt even try
    get a few friends stoned and hand out light bulbs seee who wins?
    peace

3. Heh heh! Thats asking for blood every where! "Hey look guys! I did.." smash! "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! MY FINGERS FALLEN OFF!" I hope you've got plenty of elastoplasts handy! :D

4. I wouldnt try that, just get a water bottle, poke 2 holes in it, put some aluminum foil where the cap is supposed to be, pokes holes inthe aluminum (small holes) put the weed there, use on hole on the bottle for choke, one for hitting, light the weed, INHALE THE THC INTO YOUR LUNGS!!
    and VIOLA!
    instant high
    hehe

5. yeah that sounds like a total accident waiting to happen... smoking out of a lightbulb can i be nosy and ask why? that just sounds dangerous, and i don't see how you could burn a hole into it without shattering the entire thing... they seem too fragile?

xo~

6. don't ever use aluminum or namron will eat your children with a spork!!! lol.

you could go out and buy a metal bowl/stem (or use a hollow socket wrench and put a screen in it). :D

Grasscity Deals Near You