Glass Bubblers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Psyclobin, May 12, 2003.

  1. Ive been searching the internet for an answer to a simple question. Are they called bubblers cause you can put water in them and it bubbles when you pull? Or is it jus a name someone made up when they were ripped.

  2. its like a bong you put water in it
  3. it makes a bubbling sound... peace

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page