Glass Bowls

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ghostflight420, Sep 9, 2014.

1. So I broke my glass bowl into 4 or different pieces yesterday I just got it so I wasn't ready to just throw it away so I boiled it and individually cleaned each piece with warm soapy water before gluing it together and letting it sit for 24 hours do you think its okay to smoke out of

2. Bowl? As in where you put the flame? The glue is going to heat up when you try to smoke and melt/burn, releasing potentially toxic chemicals that you will breathe in
    Just buy a new bowl and don't poison yourself.

3. I think the op is referring to his glass spoon pipe as a bowl.

@ OP: bowls aren't really expensive. It sucks that it broke, but keeping it isn't a good idea, but I guess,as long as there are no breaks on the bowl itself-where the lighter meets the glass-then I guess it'll be fine to smoke out of. But I think it's a better idea to just buy a new one

4. It happens to everyone man just buy a new one real sorry about it but that's the best thing you can do.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ah I was thinking a bong bowl.

Regardless, if there's glue anywhere near where you're putting your weed and lighting it up, just toss it out. If it's a glass spoon it probably only ran you $5-$20 anyway.

6. oh haha I can definitely see that