Glass bong reccomendations please! :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mindismoving, Oct 16, 2010.

1. hey everyone i'm really dying to get a glass ice bong, but no idea what to look for as far as quality. i know it won't come cheap but i can't spend a fortune. i'm looking for:

glass
    medium/large bowl
    slider stem
    medium sized - large size bong, not a small bubbler
    durable, doesn't break easily
    *preferably* with an ice holder

lemme know what you guys think!

2. OK, first you want something taht is not taller then 18", becaus ethats the standard tall tube and is actually quite large. Plus, any taller will just be harder to clean, harder to store, and harder to maintain.

Glass on glass aka GonG, is a must

at least 5mm thick is preferable.

diffused downstem

Dont get cheap shit, get a QUALITY tube that is simple and solid so that if you want, you can add on to it later,

3. All good points NYC, remember if buying in a shop make sure to check the glass out from every angle! Better you know about something in the store than when you get home!

4. #5 swisher175, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
  5. plus you can use hall420ween as a discount code for 20% off til the 22nd.

6. thanks for the replies, guys! considering that everyone on here and otherwise has suggested one of these 7mm molinos, that's definitely what i'm going with. i love the fact that they come with an ice catcher standard, and that they're a simple, practical shape. what do you guys think about the bowl size, tho? they look big enough in the pics but a firsthand account is always welcome. ...FUCK YEAH NEW GLASS :hello:

7. actually, you usually will want a small bowl. Bigger bowls make your herb burn faster.

Just saw that bended tube and that bend is so weak. Get a regular straight or beaker without "bended" parts

You will usually want to first replace the slide and downstem on a new bong.

8. lmao, i'm pretty sure you say these same exact words every time someone asks. is it copied and pasted? aha you make my stoned ass laugh.

9. Nope, I just repeat it. I dont copy and paste.

It makes sense though, if you actually think about it.

10. Yea, NYCdiesel is an eyesore esp. w/the consistently unnecessary line spacing for trivial recommendations haha

DarkCloud is the man for that coupon code, atm all 18mm a/c's are sold out, no more paydays, etc.

$100 + shipping 7mm 18.8mm 20"
    [​IMG]

11. Personally I wouldn't recommend the Molino bongs yet, seeing as how they're brand new.

OP unless you feel like being a guinea pig, I would look elsewhere. How much did you plan on spending?

12. [​IMG]

13. I don't even want to know how you found that picture so fast.

Didn't SJ just post the thread about the Molino bongs a few days ago? I know Molino makes other pieces but I was referring specifically to the premium line of Molino bongs.