Glass Bong Percolators/Percs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Musicfan420, Nov 22, 2010.

1. I was looking to buy a new glass bong. I never smoked out of a glass bong with percs in it. I was looking for the best kinds of percs out there. What I mean by the best is the smoothest percs out there with the least amount of drag. I was wondering also how many percs to buy with my new bong. I heard of the following kinds of percs even though I never used them. Trees, domes, spiral/coil, dewar, pinwheel, multiple action dewar, inline, halo, showerhead, circs, bubble/bub, throwback skull, mushroom, rasta, lightbulb, fb, inverted, etc. Please respond

2. How much are u looking to spend my man?

And welcome to grasscity also!!

3. I'd say any type of circ/showerhead just got look on alt. If its from alt most likely drag won't matter but the top brands is toro and sg handsdown with syn in 3rd i would say

4. price range is most important lol

5. trees would be your best bet
    domes have a reputation of being draggy but companies are making them better now days
    spiral percs are gimmicks and have alot drag
    real glycirin coils aren't percs but some people like them some don't
    inlines are good
    shower head and circ are basically the same thing and are both good
    stay away from skull percs there just shitty domes

6. well made trees *cough*china trees*cough*

7. yeah yeah
    I know they suck compared to high quality trees but I love my china trees

china tree
    [​IMG]

8. hahaa i just started laughing ahahaha
    looks liek ajanky ass tree to me! hahaha

9. yeah its not high quality like this american tree
    [​IMG]

or this german tree
    [​IMG]

lol I know this ain't funny but I couldn't resist

10. Man i loved my Hi Si Juniour tripple U-Perk. It hit so smooth and it had like zero drag.