Glass Blunt? - Pretty sick

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by KushMastaFlex, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Just saw this video online of someone who made a smoking tool he calls the "glass blunt". It's a pretty awesome idea IMO so I just thought I would post it here for all you blades on GC. What do you guys think of it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-c5uhD44bE&feature=g-u]Rolling a Glass Blunt? Nah just packing one.... - YouTube[/ame]

2. awesome

3. Theyre pretty sick and if you use a grinder itll stay cherried the whole way through. Theres a headshop near me tht sell them for like $20

4. I've only smoked out of one a few times but it was awesome. Not sure why they're not more popular :confused:

5. That's awesome.. but I imagine the glass would become full of resin pretty fast.

6. Yeah I couldn't imagine it lasting too long before you'd need to do a sweep of it, still a cool little piece to have though

7. Just from the video this particular device looks inefficient as fuck, I've used better more conserving ones, but the one in the video burned through what would be like, 5 batty packs of similar hit size, way more efficient. not even gonna mention a vape comparison haha

8. how is it any different than a joint or a blunt? nobody ever said it was efficient or anything so idk where you got that from, someones always gotta hate i guess

9. That's pretty damn cool.

Seeing the weed burn like that wins so much!

10. I used to have one of these, they get so dirty so quickly. You can load up like a gram in them and it last a while ahah and stays cherried the whole time like someone said above. I would get it but definitely not have it be your only piece because you'll be going through a lot of bud haha

11. I used to have one until this dumb bitch dropped it. It was good but if you fill it up all the way it'll usually be clogged by the end. Besides that man it was one of my favorite pipes ever.

12. I've smoked out of one once, they're pretty cool. Not sure if I'd ever get one, but it's great for a group of 4-5 people or more. Once you get about 3/4 of the way down the hits get pretty intense as the resin builds up quite a bit, haha. Great times :bongin:

13. Awesome? No, sorta cool, maybe awesome if it was my first time seeing one, but did you see the burn running down the side? Seemed very wasteful, one of the few times glass is probably inferior to a blunt.