Glass Blowing

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by User Name:, Mar 10, 2010.

1. First dish I made with the last of my oxygen last night:

[​IMG]

2. first retti attempt? are you drawing the lines straight then twisting, or drawing them on in the spiral?

3. I can do retties and fillas much better that was just a quick random design I did in five minutes but it was on a cone shape and I just melted it flat and pressed it on my marver, then cut it off and pressed the dapper catchers. I just did it quick too run out my oxy tank.

4. Glass for SSV's?

5. Uhh, what? :confused:

6. I love rettis, got any pics?

7. that mini inline is tight as shit.. u hittin it yourself or sellin it?

8. If anyone needs me to review there piece with my HD recording cam I would be glad to the review would include me smoking of of your piece and reviewing the quality and texture of it, Of course you would have to ship it to me.

But seriously a free glass piece would be nice :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. I was asking if you made, or could make glass for silver surfer vaporizers.

10. Lemme guess you want them to include the green also? Humble? I dunno.

11. just skimmed through the thread.

glass blowing looks like a very interesting art, im really considering taking it up in a few years come.

12. It is a great art, expensive to get started, but fun and if you're good, you can make A LOT of money doing it, once you get a little known.

13. Sorry it's been a while guys. I don't have any picks of my reties but they're not too impressive.

Latest work:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. hey buddy!
    thats uh...
    a really sick inline :D
    keep working on those welds, get em down to a science!
    could you make me a custom spoon that says "lody" on the side?

15. I gotta say man, you've come a long way, in a short amount of time..I am impressed with the quality of your work and the short amount of self-taught time you have put into it. Sounds and looks like you put in a lot of determination and effort into this, and you got a good reward from it.

Keep up the good work..that jank jointed gong inline you made is a good step in the right direction, if you can start putting out nicely made gong inlines and shit like that, you will really start to see some $ come in. Please post more pictures, lol. :hello:

16. keep it going, keep it going!

17. I really like the second one.

18. nice work bro!..i really dig the last one:smoke: